Internet Resources For Bankruptcy
- This is the website for our local South Florida Bankruptcy Court.
- The American Bankruptcy Institute is the nation’s largest association of bankruptcy professionals, made up of over 12,000 members in multi-disciplinary roles. ABI plays a leading role in providing congressional leaders and the general public with non-partisan reporting and analysis of bankruptcy regulations, laws and trends.
- NACBA is the only national organization dedicated to serving the needs of consumer bankruptcy attorneys and protecting the rights of consumer debtors in bankruptcy.
- The SBRA creates a new subchapter V under chapter 11 for the reorganization of small business debtors. This link has information on SBRA in Fort Lauderdale.
- This is information that can help you decide whether you want to file a bankruptcy Chapter 7 by yourself. Although it's not recommended, it is possible and this site on our local bankruptcy court website has a lot of useful information. Of course, if you decide to file with an attorney, please give us a call for a free consultation! We are here to help and have a payment plan for all budgets and situations. I promise.